This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR38065 Fix checking of contained function
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: burnus at net-b dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:19:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR38065 Fix checking of contained function
(I don't see it reported anywhere, ignore if duplicate.)
> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:09:44 +0100
> From: Tobias Burnus <email@example.com>
> 2008-11-11 Tobias Burnus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR fortran/38065
> * resolve.c (resolve_fntype): Fix private derived type checking.
It looks like your patch caused a regression on all targets, see
FAIL: gfortran.dg/private_type_4.f90 -O (test for errors, line 14)
For my autotester for cris-axis-elf, revision 141775 worked,
while it fails since at least 141781.