This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Call df_remove_problem in fwprop_done
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Andrew Pinski" <Andrew_Pinski at playstation dot sony dot com>
- Cc: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:13:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Call df_remove_problem in fwprop_done
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 4:39 AM, Andrew Pinski
> When looking to update a pass which was written for 4.1.1's df, I
> noticed that fwprop was not removing the problems it added. For my
> pass I needed to make sure df_remove_problem was called before calling
> cfgcleanup. I would assume that the same is true about fwprop. All
> the other passes which add a problem, call df_remove_problem also.
> OK? Bootstrapped and tested on powerpc64-linux-gnu with no regressions.
> Andrew Pinski
> * fwprop.c (fwprop_done): Call df_remove_problem.