This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Consolidate target pairs for SPARC
- From: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 11:31:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Consolidate target pairs for SPARC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 13:05 +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> This switches the SPARC/Solaris and SPARC/Linux ports over to using a common
> set of files for the target-dependent part of the runtime, like other ports.
> Tested on SPARC/Solaris. I'm pretty confident that I didn't break the Linux
> side but testing would be appreciated. Applied on the mainline.
sparc-linux works fine with your change, I tested:
--enable-languages=c,ada --enable-__cxa_atexit --disable-nls
--enable-threads=posix --with-mpfr=/opt/cfarm/mpfr-2.3.1 --with-cpu=v8
> 2008-11-06 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
> * gcc-interface/Makefile.in (SPARC/Solaris): Use a common set of
> files for the target-dependent part of the runtime.
> (SPARC/Linux): Likewise.