This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING^3] Make ARM use UNSPECs instead of complicated CONSTs
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, nickc at redhat dot com, paul at codesourcery dot com, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:40:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PING^3] Make ARM use UNSPECs instead of complicated CONSTs
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 10:30:08PM +0000, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> Fixes what I think is the last example of (const minus) being used
> by a port. Please review, since the fix for PR37363 depends on it.
I took a look at this, and I wonder why you don't see an insn not found message
for the change in arm.c to build the pic_rtx register with UNSPEC_GOTSYM_OFF,
since I don't see any insns that use UNSPEC_GOTSYM_OFF.
Michael Meissner, IBM
4 Technology Place Drive, MS 2203A, Westford, MA, 01886, USA