This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR c++/26693
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:55:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR c++/26693
- References: <4908DEAF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4909C2F6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think putting the code to create typedef variants for class scope
typedefs belongs in grokfield rather than grokdeclarator.
This patch should also update the code in pushdecl_maybe_friend and
save_template_attributes that creates typedef variants; the code in
save_template_attributes may not be necessary anymore, and if it still
is I'd like to know why.
It also seems that we need clone_underlying_type to propagate