This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,rs6000] fix bugs with out-of-line prologues/epilogues
- From: "David Edelsohn" <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Nathan Froyd" <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 20:23:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,rs6000] fix bugs with out-of-line prologues/epilogues
- References: <20081031180623.GC2012@codesourcery.com>
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Nathan Froyd <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Regtested on powerpc-linux-gnuspe. OK to commit?
Apparently this was not enough testing. The patch broke bootstrap on AIX.