This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: R10000 Needs LL/SC Workaround in Gcc
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- To: Kumba <kumba at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, Linux MIPS List <linux-mips at linux-mips dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:24:10 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: R10000 Needs LL/SC Workaround in Gcc
- References: <490A90F4.email@example.com>
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, Kumba wrote:
> Feedback would be welcome on any suggestions for improving this patch (please
> CC, as I'm not subscribed to the ML).
Please make it run-time selectable, aggregating all the workarounds for
the R10000 under -mfix-r10000, similarly to how it is done for other
silicon errata. You probably want it on by default for -march=r10000 (but
not necessarily -march=r12000). You need to supply a suitable
documentation update too.