This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] Implement basic ABSTRACT types
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 10:17:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] Implement basic ABSTRACT types
- References: <20080901221218.GA15525@physik.fu-berlin.de>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
What do you think about this patch? I'm at the moment regression
testing on GNU/Linux-x86-32 and hopefully no regressions have crept
Looks good. OK if it regtested successfully.
No regressions, committed as revision 139885. Thanks for the very quick