This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] ada: Use mlib-tgt-specific-linux.adb for sh4 as well
- From: Chris Proctor <chrisp_42 at bigpond dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>, Samuel Tardieu <sam at rfc1149 dot net>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:46:11 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ada: Use mlib-tgt-specific-linux.adb for sh4 as well
- Reply-to: 20080625121413 dot 650E68045 at dawn dot rfc1149 dot net
> The Linux/sh4 case was forgotten during the last Makefile.in update.
> * Makefile.in: Use mlib-tgt-specific-linux.adb for sh4 as well.
> Cross-compiled from i686-pc-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?
This is just one case of the problems reported in:
Could someone apply the other fixes as well?
I am convinced that it is "make" itself that is ignoring the bad symlinks
so there is not much we can do to prevent a re-occurrence of this problem.
Chris Proctor <firstname.lastname@example.org>