This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING patch]: Preparations for call abi switching via attribute.
- From: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- To: "Uros Bizjak" <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: bernd dot schmidt at analog dot com, dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net, "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, hp at axis dot com, jh at suse dot cz, jkj at sco dot com, kkojima at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>, me dot gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, nathan at codesourcery dot com, nickc at redhat dot com, thorpej at netbsd dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:25:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PING patch]: Preparations for call abi switching via attribute.
"Uros Bizjak" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 07.05.2008 15:18:20:
> On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 10:50 AM, Kai Tietz <Kai.Tietz@onevision.com>
> > (ix86_sysv4_return_in_memory): New.
> > (ix86_ptx4i_return_in_memory): New.
> > (ix86_i386elf_return_in_memory): New.
> Do we really need three equivalent functions with different name? I
> think that ix86_i386elf_return_in_memory should handle them all.
I was just not sure, which name I should use here. But
ix86_i386elf_return_in_memory is fine. I update the patch for this.
| (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.