This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR 33738
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>, joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:17:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix PR 33738
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Diego Novillo <email@example.com> wrote:
> This re-applies the fix for PR 33738 on mainline
> (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2008-02/msg00110.html). This
> version incorporates the feedback I received.
> RMs, this patch was rejected for 4.3 because it came in too late in
> stage3. Would it be possible to apply it on 4.3.1 when it opens?
It's neither a regression nor a fix for a wrong-code or ice-on-legal
bug, so there
is no reason to backport it.