This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tuning gcc for AMDFAM10 processor (patch 1)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Jagasia, Harsha" <harsha dot jagasia at amd dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:06:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] tuning gcc for AMDFAM10 processor (patch 1)
- References: <D5B24B5251882048AD03DDFA431BB79059CF03@SAUSEXMB3.amd.com>
See Eric's notes about the changelog. Also, I sent you some
minor tweeks to the md file in the private mail thread we'd
been having. With those changes , this patch is ok.