This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: PR driver/30246
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 22 Jan 2007 07:28:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: PR driver/30246
- References: <email@example.com> <45B472A5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Paolo" == Paolo Bonzini <email@example.com> writes:
>> Andrew Pinski suggested the fix, namely to make sure that -dD is
>> passed when -ggdb3 is seen.
Paolo> I think the same should apply to all -g???3 command-lines.
Ok, I'll do that.
Paolo> It would be nice to have "*" match any substring of the options
Paolo> (rather than only an arbitrary suffix).
I'm not planning to do this. It seems like a lot of work for a very
Paolo> Besides, who can review driver patches?
Global write maintainers.