This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc doesn't build on ppc
- From: Josh Conner <jconner at apple dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:30:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: gcc doesn't build on ppc
- References: <20070118204028.6D60F5E761@mrs.apple.com> <200701182042.l0IKgE835112@makai.watson.ibm.com> <3E4DE631-85FE-4AE7-9A46-8928A2D081EB@apple.com> <200701182322.l0INLx832872@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn wrote:
> Josh> Re-bootstrapped on powerpc-apple-darwin with no regressions.
> Mike> Is this due to Josh's patch?
> David> Yes
> If this patch was re-bootstrapped, why did it cause a build
I'm not sure -- here's the configuration line from my log file:
test_gcc.sh: (Wed Jan 17 17:21:05 PST 2007) Using configuration options:
I was under the impression that mainline bootstraps by default. I'll
look into it further to see if I can tell what happened.