This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] DFP internal support for FP exceptions
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:25:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] DFP internal support for FP exceptions
- References: <20061201180642.GA4530@us.ibm.com> <20061206232152.GA10708@ozlabs.au.ibm.com>
On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 10:21:52AM +1100, Ben Elliston wrote:
> > libdecnumber/
> > * decExcept.c: New.
> > * decExcept.h: New.
> > gcc/
> > * config/dfp-bit.c: Add parameterized support for fp exceptions.
> > * config/dfp-bit.h: Ditto.
> > * mklibgcc.in: Add decExcept.h to dfp-bit.c dependencies.
> > gcc/testsuite/
> > * gcc.dg/dfp/dfp-except.h: New file.
> > * gcc.dg/dfp/fe-check.h: New file.
> > * gcc.dg/dfp/fe-binop.c: New test.
> > * gcc.dg/dfp/fe-convert-1.c: New test.
> > * gcc.dg/dfp/fe-convert-2.c: New test.
> OK. Thanks for all those tests!
I've discovered some problems with this patch, so I'll withdraw it and
submit a better one later.