This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] DFP internal support for FP exceptions
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:21:52 +1100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] DFP internal support for FP exceptions
- References: <20061201180642.GA4530@us.ibm.com>
> * decExcept.c: New.
> * decExcept.h: New.
> * config/dfp-bit.c: Add parameterized support for fp exceptions.
> * config/dfp-bit.h: Ditto.
> * mklibgcc.in: Add decExcept.h to dfp-bit.c dependencies.
> * gcc.dg/dfp/dfp-except.h: New file.
> * gcc.dg/dfp/fe-check.h: New file.
> * gcc.dg/dfp/fe-binop.c: New test.
> * gcc.dg/dfp/fe-convert-1.c: New test.
> * gcc.dg/dfp/fe-convert-2.c: New test.
OK. Thanks for all those tests!
BTW, I don't know if you ran them, but for these kinds of changes to
the runtime, I've found it a good idea to set $DECTEST and run the
decTest testsuite, too.