This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: s390 and s390x java bootstrap fails in tree-ssa-structalias.c:2370
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Andreas Schwab" <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: "Andreas Krebbel" <Andreas dot Krebbel at de dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:18:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: s390 and s390x java bootstrap fails in tree-ssa-structalias.c:2370
- References: <20061020125902.GA4550@de.ibm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/20/06, Andreas Schwab <email@example.com> wrote:
Andreas Krebbel <Andreas.Krebbel@de.ibm.com> writes:
> I can't bootstrap gcc on s390 and s390x currently.
Same here on ia64.
> From a first look I would say it may be related to your aliasing patch.
It definitely is.
Can you guys send me some preprocessed source that breaks with a cross-compiler?
I have access to none of these platforms ;)