This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Including GMP/MPFR in GCC repository?
- From: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu, mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, paul at codesourcery dot com, kargl at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:09:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Including GMP/MPFR in GCC repository?
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <452B11F1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <20061012053416.GA5111@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <200610122013.k9CKDb8f018163@greed.delorie.com> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > > Okay for stage1?
> > Ok, assuming everyone agrees to those versions ;-)
> Great, thanks. I haven't heard anyone disagree with those versions, so
> unless someone objects before stage1 starts I'll use those.
> By the way, here is a more complete patch which adds the documentation
> updates I promised. It also eliminates $need_gmp and $(F95_LIBS) as
> followup cleanups.
> Tested on sparc-sun-solaris2.10 via "make" with C & fortran enabled. I'll
> do more extensive testing (full bootstrap, regtest and "make info")
Full bootstrap and regtest passed on sparc-sun-solaris2.10. I also
verified that the docs were able to build.
Kaveh R. Ghazi firstname.lastname@example.org