This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Hack to add missing pthread initializer braces on hppa*-*-hpux11*
- From: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: Bruce Korb <bkorb at gnu dot org>
- Cc: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:26:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [committed] Hack to add missing pthread initializer braces on hppa*-*-hpux11*
- References: <200610071651.k97Gpg8Q012373@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca> <4527E7D9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 7 Oct 2006, Bruce Korb wrote:
> John David Anglin wrote:
> > The enclosed fix adds missing braces to the pthread initializers
> > used in hppa*-*-hpux11*. It has been tested on 11.00, 11.11, 11.23
> > and 11.31. It also passes make check.
> Hi Dave,
> Looks good to me. All active branches, please.
Hi Dave A. - I didn't see your patch put on the 4.x branches yet. Would
you please, per Bruce's request? (The other pthread fixes have been moved
already and I'm planning to backport the testcases.) Thanks.
> Are there any platforms around _without_ broken initializers? ;-)
I doubt it. :-) But I've been watching the testsuite results and we're in
good shape. (Need someone to look at AIX though. David E?)
Kaveh R. Ghazi email@example.com