This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: x86/x86-64: Support Intel MNI intrinsics
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:43:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: x86/x86-64: Support Intel MNI intrinsics
- References: <20060224204733.GA1714@lucon.org> <E9478302-EE79-4C47-973D-417CAFBA7A6B@apple.com> <20060626182743.GA9896@lucon.org>
On Jun 26, 2006, at 11:27 AM, H. J. Lu wrote:
On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 11:42:11AM -0700, Mike Stump wrote:
On Feb 24, 2006, at 12:47 PM, H. J. Lu wrote:
These 2 patches implement Intel MNI intrinsics
These should all have __always_inline__ on them...
Here is the updated patch. I couldn't find published MNI spec. But
anyone who has a Merom/Conroe/Woodcrest SDV should have access to
This is the second time you sent this patch during stage 3, first
with 4.1.0 and
now with 4.2.0.