This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix Tree-SRA bug with array slices
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 17:39:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix Tree-SRA bug with array slices
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> Tree SRA is really more Diego's area of expertise, but to make his life
> a little easier, I'll approve the tree.c, tree.h and tree-eh.c changes.
Thanks, that's much appreciated!