This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Preview: PATCH to overhaul C++ visibility handling
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, s_gccbugzilla at nedprod dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:05:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: Preview: PATCH to overhaul C++ visibility handling
- References: <449C3FF1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jason Merrill wrote:
> This patch reimplements large chunks of the visibility handling in GCC
> to improve handling of type visibility. Notable changes:
All sounds good to me, FWIW.
(650) 331-3385 x713