This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] support for temps of variable size with const upper bound
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>, hainque at adacore dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:21:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] support for temps of variable size with const upper bound
- References: <20060523161008.GA29029@cardhu.act-europe.fr> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle wrote:
> > (force_constant_size): New static function.
> > (gimple_add_tmp_var): Use it, forcing variable size to a
> > constant upper bound if it is not constant on entry.
> This is OK for mainline,
> Once again could you add the Ada "procedure P" testcase from your
> post above to the gnat testsuite, confirming that it ICEs the compiler
> without your change, but PASSes fine with it.
Just did so and installed the changes. Thanks for your review.