This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR28005 - gfortran: matmul produces wrong result
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 06:03:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR28005 - gfortran: matmul produces wrong result
- References: <44903FEE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
FX Coudert wrote:
2006-06-14 Paul Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gfortran.dg/matmul_3.f90: New test.
This patch did not apply to 4.1 at all. The computational core has
diverged totally. Since this PR wasa numerical error on good code, I
suggest that we should do something about it. Would there be any
objection if I copied trunk's matmul into 4.1's?