This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Wrong link?
- From: Bill Gatliff <bgat at billgatliff dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>, Ernst dot Steenbrink at imtech dot nl, "'Mark Mitchell'" <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:47:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Wrong link?
- References: <040201c67e58$6f5c4e60$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <4474DB5F.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2006, Bill Gatliff wrote:
Indeed, "bitrotted" is in fact a better description of what is happening.
I have tweaked the ChangeLog entry to say "gone", which is even more
neutral, and will do the same on the 4.1 branch shortly.