This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Default installation directory for include files when cross compiling
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:59:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: Default installation directory for include files when cross compiling
- References: <4493395E.email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.4.58.0606161924000.27010@sun> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.4.58.0606161951170.27010@sun> <4493537C.email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.4.58.0606161958550.27010@sun> <449776A5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4498294C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Guenther wrote:
>> somehow you didn't re-generate configure correctly.
> Fixed by re-generating, committed as obvious.
I apologize for the botch; I'm not sure what happened. I did indeed
test the tree, but, then, when I did svn update I noticed that
configure.ac had been updated, so I reran autoconf -- but I didn't think
to retest again. Mea culpa.
(650) 331-3385 x713