This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] support for temps of variable size with const upper bound
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:33:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] support for temps of variable size with const upper bound
- References: <20060523161008.GA29029@cardhu.act-europe.fr> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> This is OK for mainline, provided that the Ada folks are happy with the
> change to ada/misc.c?
Sure, that's OK.