This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ICE at -O during ivopts
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:39:16 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ICE at -O during ivopts
On Thu, 18 May 2006, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> 2006-05-18 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
> * tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c (may_be_nonaddressable_p): New function.
> (find_interesting_uses_address): Punt if above function returns true.
This is OK for mainline. However, could you also add the "package p"
testcase from the post above to the new gnat testsuite? Please could
you also reconfirm that mainline ICEs on this testcase (i.e. it fails)
before your patch, and passes with it.
Many thanks in advance,