This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add IRIX support for -pthread
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:56:44 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add IRIX support for -pthread
On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, Eric Christopher wrote:
> > 2006-06-20 Roger Sayle <email@example.com>
> > * config/mips/iris6.h (LIB_SPEC): Add support for -pthread.
> > (SUBTARGET_CPP_SPEC): Define _REENTERANT if -pthread specified.
Many thanks for a speedy review!