This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ecj] Patch: FYI: another quick-stack-flushing patch
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:23:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ecj] Patch: FYI: another quick-stack-flushing patch
- References: <email@example.com>
Tom Tromey writes:
> I'm checking this in on the gcj-eclipse branch.
> We should also flush the quick stack on a COMPONENT_REF, as one of
> those may trap.
> I'm not sure whether we need to strip off conversions here or
> not... Andrew, do you know?
I suggest just calling flush_quick_stack() every time. It's not worth
the sweat worrying about it.