This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Implement -fstack-usage
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Cyrille Comar <comar at adacore dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 08:04:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Implement -fstack-usage
- References: <200606192153.k5JLrN5W018363@earth.phy.uc.edu>
> For some languages like C++, it is one of the most profitable
> target for memory related work as there are lots of small functions.
> And now also function stays around during the whole build instead
> of just being dead after the function was done parsing and out putting.
OK, that must be very C++ specific then.