This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH PING: remove libdecnumber local change
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:02:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH PING: remove libdecnumber local change
- References: <20060619185508.GA10393@ozlabs.au.ibm.com>
Ben Elliston wrote:
> I suppose I am notionally able to approve patches to gcc/dfp.c, but I
> wasn't sure .. should/could this be clarified?
Yes, this change is OK, and, while it might be a small stretch, I think
it's OK for you to approve such changes. Since this is such a small
change, it seems like a waste of effort to make you remember it for
Stage 1, so you can check it in -- but we are supposed to be in
regression-only mode, so please work on fixing regressions, not on
cleanups at this point.
(650) 331-3385 x713