This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR27149: Fix grammar in warning
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Martin Michlmayr <tbm at cyrius dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:16:54 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR27149: Fix grammar in warning
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> 2006-06-12 Martin Michlmayr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR c/27149
> * c-common.c (c_common_truthvalue_conversion): Fix grammar in warning.
Joseph Myers agreed on IRC that this patch is obvious.
I've commited it to mainline as revision 114800.