This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR target/27880: Fix static linking on ia64
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: schwab at suse dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:14:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PR target/27880: Fix static linking on ia64
> Since the bug has nothing to do with C++ your configure check would not
> fix it.
You know, I never noticed that PR 27880 was a C program and not a C++
program. Sorry for the noise.