This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR c++/28054
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Lee Millward <lee dot millward at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:05:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR c++/28054
- References: <4496DE83.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Mark Mitchell writes:
> Do you have an assignment on file with the FSF?
Lee does not have an assignment on file, but the patch is small
enough that no assignment is required by the FSF.