This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] to solve problems with MinGW (gcc\makefile.in, gcc\configure)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Michael Fischer <fischermi at t-online dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:14:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] to solve problems with MinGW (gcc\makefile.in, gcc\configure)
- References: <JLEAKDMELBINENLADICFKEGBCIAA.email@example.com>
Michael Fischer wrote:
> If you like to use the --enable-win32-registry options, this is not working
> under MinGW. The problem is the RegOpenKeyExA test from the gcc\configure.
Do you know if this has been fixed in any future version of autoconf?
The general problem is that autoconf doesn't find Windows API functions,
and the reason is that you must declare those functions before you can
link with them. Is there some way to tell autoconf to include a header
when doing AC_CHEC_FUNC?
(650) 331-3385 x713