This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Implement -fstack-usage
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Eric Botcazou" <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Cyrille Comar" <comar at adacore dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:48:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Implement -fstack-usage
- References: <email@example.com>
On 6/19/06, Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
While we are at it, here is another patch whose submission was delayed because
of the already substantial backlog of AdaCore patches. This is related to
Tested on i586-suse-linux.
2006-06-19 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
Stack usage support
* function.h (struct function): Add new fields pushed_stack_size,
dynamic_alloc_count, dynamic_stack_size and
Argh. Now that I shrinked struct function, you are adding to it again...