This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rfc] multi-word subreg lowering pass
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Björn Haase <bjoern dot m dot haase at web dot de>, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>, Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:41:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: [rfc] multi-word subreg lowering pass
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sunday 18 June 2006 21:13, Björn Haase wrote:
> Comments would be welcome :-)!
The only comment I have, is that libcall notes are another thing we
should get rid of. Right now we only really need them for TLS addresses,
so if you're going to do something clever for multi-word subreg lowering
it is probably a good idea to not use libcall notes ;-)