This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Dejagnu testsuite for GNAT
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>, "James A. Morrison" <phython at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 10:40:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Dejagnu testsuite for GNAT
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle wrote:
> Hopefully, Mark will agree that this type of patch is suitable for
I do. I have no problem with making changes to testsuite infrastructure
at this point, or even on a release branch, within reason.
(650) 331-3385 x713