This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] (PING] Dejagnu testsuite for GNAT
- From: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "James A. Morrison" <phython at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 18:25:03 +0200
- Subject: [PATCH] (PING] Dejagnu testsuite for GNAT
- References: <email@example.com> <20060411175719.GA4921@us.ibm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've seen no approval for Eric revised patch from two monthes ago:
Could someone look into it?
That's the second time in the past few yeats someone proposes a dejagnu
Ada testsuite and that nothing happens on the approval side...
Thanks in advance,
On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 14:59 +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Will this work without a new release of DejaGnu? If the changes to
> > find_gnatmake are needed then we should find a way to add them to GCC's
> > test support; there are other places where we override DejaGnu procs, as
> > with dg-test in lib/gcc-dg.exp.
> My understanding is that no DejaGnu releases provide find_gnatmake (it is only
> in the CVS tree) because it was added after the 1.4.4 release. Therefore:
> - I'm still submitting the change to DejaGnu's libgloss.exp,
> - find_gnatmake is not overridden by the GCC harness, only provided if it
> doesn't already exist in DejaGnu.
> Ben, what do you think?
> > The GCC testsuite changes are quite straightforward, but I've got a few
> > requests:
> Revised version attached, tested on AMD64/Linux with DejaGnu 1.4.4.