This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: x86 descriptor-based TLS local dynamic fix
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:10:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: x86 descriptor-based TLS local dynamic fix
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jun 17, 2006, at 10:07 AM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
I'm checking this in as obvious. It does not affect code in the
default TLS access models, only when compiling with -mtls-dialect=gnu2
Do you have a testcase that you could add also?