This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR/27063, packaging of Objective-C++ inside gcc-core
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:59:47 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR/27063, packaging of Objective-C++ inside gcc-core
- References: <449108BB.email@example.com>
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> this patch provides a way to make gcc-core compile out-of-the-box.
> While I do think that placing objcp there is wrong, it is a regression
> that I caused and this patch fixes it. After this patch is in, we can
> also consider moving the directory to the gcc-objc tarball.
Moving the objcp directory to the gcc-objc tarball seems like a good
Hopefully your patch is going to be reviewed/approved soon.