This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Reduce size of some cgraph structures
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:35:02 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Reduce size of some cgraph structures
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4491D426.email@example.com>
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Diego Novillo wrote:
> Richard Guenther wrote on 06/15/06 17:35:
> > * cgraph.h (struct cgraph_local_info): Turn bool elements
> > into a bitfield.
> > (struct cgraph_node): Likewise.
> > (struct cgraph_varpool_node): Likewise.
> All these memory saving changes look obvious to me, as long as you do
> the usual testing.
Applied as obvious then.
Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Novell / SUSE Labs