This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Don't define USE_PT_GNU_EH_FRAME when using uClibc
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: Jie Zhang <jzhang918 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:47:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: Don't define USE_PT_GNU_EH_FRAME when using uClibc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jie Zhang wrote:
When building a cross compiler with --with-sysroot option,
inhibit_libc is not defined. GCC checks if PT_GNU_EH_FRAME can be used
I think a better option is to defind inhibit_libc for uClibc.
Attached is a patch I am using with 3.4.3, that I am going to try to
submit for 4.3 when it goes back to stage 1.