This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[4.1/4.0 ping] Re: [PATCH] Fix PR rtl-optimization/27661 (reload problem)
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: uweigand at de dot ibm dot com (Ulrich Weigand)
- Cc: matz at suse dot de (Michael Matz), roger at eyesopen dot com (Roger Sayle), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:05:12 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: [4.1/4.0 ping] Re: [PATCH] Fix PR rtl-optimization/27661 (reload problem)
> Thus I've installed the patch on mainline, as preapproved by Roger.
> OK to back-port to 4.1 and 4.0 if there are no problems within the
> next couple of weeks?
Patch is now on mainline for three weeks -- OK for 4.1 / 4.0 ?
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
Linux on zSeries Development