This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patches (for unused functions)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 20:37:21 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patches (for unused functions)
On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> [patch] cfgrtl.c: Remove commit_edge_insertions_watch_calls.
This is OK for mainline (and was posted before the freeze).