This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] zlib html/install-html targets.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:40:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] zlib html/install-html targets.
- References: <20060613182914.GO11793@lios>
On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 02:29:15PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Zlib doesn't have documentation, and with top-level html/install-html
> changes it requires these targets.
> Ok to checkin for zlib?
> Where should this go upstream?
Or, since it's an import, you could use "missing=" in Makefile.def...