This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR c++/27933: ICE with invalid "using"
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:40:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR c++/27933: ICE with invalid "using"
- References: <email@example.com>
Volker Reichelt wrote:
> 2006-06-07 Volker Reichelt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR c++/27933
> * name-lookup.c (lookup_qualified_name): Always return error_mark_node
> if lookup fails.
> + if (t)
> + return t;
> return error_mark_node;
I know this is really pedantic, but I'd rather this be:
The point is that then the end of the function shows you what's being
returned "most of the time".
The patch is OK with or without that change, though, since I don't feel
justified in asking you to conform to this particular stylistic preference.
(650) 331-3385 x713