This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [LTO] Localize SSA variables
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gnovillo at redhat dot com, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 13:42:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [LTO] Localize SSA variables
- References: <20060611124054.GL15354@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <448C197D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kenneth Zadeck wrote:
> If it is ok with diego and mark it is ok with me.
I think this is a question best left to Kenny and Diego. So, I have no
opinion. However, I have a few thoughts about general principles:
We should certainly try to work together so that we don't make work for
ourselves in terms of merging things. However, we should also try to
keep the LTO branch in good shape, so that we can easily merge it to
mainline. I would like to avoid being in the situation where we cannot
merge the branch because we've started -- but haven't finished -- making
other infrastructure changes. So, if we do merge in the IPA work, let's
try to make sure it's in good shape.
(650) 331-3385 x713