This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch RFA] Fix PR 27942 (Was: Packed union doesn't make the unaligned magic on ms_bitfield)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 09:53:00 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch RFA] Fix PR 27942 (Was: Packed union doesn't make the unaligned magic on ms_bitfield)
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006, Kaz Kojima wrote:
> 2006-06-11 Kaz Kojima <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR middle-end/27942
> *stor-layout.c (update_alignment_for_field): Don't add extra
> alignment for packed non-bitfield fields in ms_bitfield_layout_p
> * gcc.dg/attr-ms_struct-packed1.c: New.
This looks OK for mainline. Thanks.